Professionals who develop presentations on behalf of ErectaStep, YellowStep and RollaStep should follow the guidelines established for creating PowerPoint presentations. These standards reinforce the cohesiveness of our brand image. Any materials distributed should also reflect the continuity of our brand. Our standardized PowerPoint template provides brand consistency. Font styles, font sizes, and a variety of page layouts have been established.
Tips for consistent presentations:
- Only capitalize the first word of each bullet point, unless it is a proper noun, acronym, or direct quote
- No periods at the end of each bullet point
- Always use Copyright when information is proprietary
- Always use Arial, no exceptions
- Make sure that all graphics are easily read